Author Topic: What MAGA Grid US is not  (Read 269 times)

Uncle Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What MAGA Grid US is not
« on: August 28, 2024, 09:59:39 pm »
What is is not, it is not a "host" for all your Open Simulator needs. Direct access (local accounts) to the grid are only allowed for staff, hypergrid guests are welcome from all grids that are "hypergrid" enabled (lots and lots of options exist). You would need to have or create an account at one of the grids that is a "host", then take a hypergrid teleport to MAGA Grid US. "Why you gotta be that way Uncle Sam? (my grid Admin username)" you ask. I am a small potato living somewhere between unemployment and retirement, providing three servers and single handedly creating and managing the website, the grid and grid regions are about all I can muster. Bandwidth is currrently limited and eventually perhaps some donations could be accepted and used to "up" the bandwidth if it turns out people find this a valuable "free speech" zone. Your OpenSim host will be the keeper of your personal inventory, inventories in virtual worlds can quickly grow to be quite sizable, that is the main reason for no direct access. Keeping up with all your inventory is another reason, I don't have the time, nor do I want to be responsible for your inventory (which should be cleaned, organized, and backed up regularly). Come visit, chat, share, learn, then go home and take your stuff with ya! :-)